Thursday, July 15, 2010

Happy Birthday to Micah

Micah turned three on July 13th. Being that he is more the quiet introverted type, we decided just to keep it to family members. It was also easier to do that since we were still getting settled in. We went swimming at the Aquaplex which has a great preschool/toddler area with slides and fountains. Since pizza is his favorite food, we went out to eat at Pizza Hut. His whole birthday was Buzz Lightyear themed so Zac made him a cake with Buzz on it. Being that he is particular, we weren't sure if he would notice that Buzz's stripes on his cake were blue instead of purple, but it passed with no trouble. He opened his new scooter and gifts (thanks to family members sending money to buy him something he would like). Now he can cruise with his brother and sister on the back deck! He was very thankful and happy for everything we did on his birthday. There are some pictures in the Photo Album link.


Here's some "Micah-isms" to remember:
  • "I want my blue blankie."
  • "I want my buzz towel."
  • When he gets angry he always adds a "I said" onto it. With angry eyes and a scowling voice, "I said I want a muffin I said."
  • "Uhh huh...I did, I did last night." He claims to do a lot of things last night.
  • "I want to jump on the whole big trampoline."
  • He does not like change at all. If there is a toy in his room that doesn't belong, he whips it out.
  • He is the most thankful, saying "thank you mama" for the simplest of things.
  • "I don't want you, I want mama."
  • When he prays his eyes go into a fast rem stage as he says, "Dear God, hear my heart and all things."
  • His favorite song, Jared Anderson's "Oh Lord."
  • "Where's my Gavin?"
  • "Your a cutie, I just love you."

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Those Micahisms just melt my heart. What a sweet little boy! *sigh* Miss you guys!!!!