Monday, June 16, 2008

Did someone lose a pair of pants?

We had our air ducts cleaned this morning and they found a pair of pants in there. These are not little kid's pants either... we're talking full size, old man, polyester pants. How strange! The other odd thing is that we've had our ducts cleaned a couple other times since we've lived in the house, and you'd think the other guys would have noticed a pair of pants too.

I know Aubri has been using one of the return air vents as a garbage for the past year or so too. I cleaned out a bunch of Kleenex and baby wipes a few months ago. I bet there's all kinds of odd things that get stuck in the vents over the years, especially if you've got kids in the house.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Dave has been looking for those for three years.....